Share |

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Once Talk, Face Crooked


Near my hut, there is a baby temple of adoration addition Tao "Xuantian Shangdi" as yidam, there is a middle-aged father, is allowance humans debris reinforcements, to calm the abashed children, see feng shui house, accepting consulting, and others.

Visitors in my abode exploded, every day 300 people, crowded, classified as actual successful.

While the place, in foreground of the aperture there are abandoned 2-3 kittens tail, on the beginning could bolt finches, and even the complete of drums was not there, silent. Although he affronted a red anhydrate on his head, bald chest, lower physique captivated brim god, a brace of easily captivation a brand fish, shark, atrocious to carve his back, claret flowed freely, like a medium, but the humans who amidst abandoned 2, one is his wife, one afresh is his son.

Pedestrians who saw him, abandoned his arch and just sighed.

Middle-aged father, the night bubbler wine, searching for accompany to chat, and accessible aperture of the Grand Master Lu was angry, "XXX, XXX, XXX, I do not accept what he had abnormal powers, he just relies on his mouth, allege abominably and nonsense."

Continuing, "What's Active Buddha, he was active monkey, monkey mask, allege carelessly, an imposter."

Continued, "He's a affected anything, I just genuine, the affected is abandoned temporary, the aboriginal is timeless. The bastard, I wish to exhausted him, for he was aching and died airsickness blood."

Continuing, "I wish to attach him with nailing Science with 7 Accouchement Asleep Arrow", so that he died after could cause aural 7 days, if he had not appear allurement to me, I accomplish him die and abatement into the Avici hell of akin 18 and can not reincarnated afresh forever. "

Continuing, "Whatever god Dharmapala that he has, I am not afraid, XXX, XXX ..."

His acquaintance said, "He was actual precise!"

"Right farts!" he shouted.

"He's actual powerful!"

"Sakti bird!" He said, "I gave him my bird feeder!"

Middle-aged ancestor was accepting to allocution added and added emotion, the eyes were red, his aperture chewing areca nut, the accent of abhorrence is not inexhaustible, afresh hitting the table.

Suddenly, her face cramped, agee aperture next. Her accomplished physique trembled incessantly.

His acquaintance was so abashed to see it, afresh collection him to the hospital for examination, the doctor said, "Conditions of facial aeroembolism .".....

Since then, his aperture was twisted, cryptic speech, saliva cloudburst was not conscious.

Friend brash him, "Find a Great Master Lu to repent! Grand Master Lu absolutely will advice cure you, Grand Master Lu's actual kind."

"XXX." He would get angry, her aperture added and added crooked.

Menasihatnya his acquaintance again, he insisted on not going, he said, "Even dead, I will not seek to alleviate me."

Middle-aged ancestor ask your doctor's instructions and the god, his aperture still crooked. After time went 2 months old.

Middle-aged ancestor brought her acquaintance to acquisition me.

Middle-aged ancestor nodded at me, no remorse.

I said, "I advice alleviate you, next time you do not abuse me anymore."

He nodded.

I said, "In my abode there is a charge to calm the abashed children, who charge to accommodate your name, who possessed, my advocacy to area you are!"

He nodded thanks.

I see it is absolutely sorry, and afresh advance Buddhism, demonstrating his abnormal powers, I recite:

Free from berlaksa mate, the alarmist was no problem.

Only sunyata alone, quiet by itself.

General Jirah Iron opened the padlock.

Face aback to normal.

"General Jirah Iron" that releases the lock, average aperture of the agee straight, middle-aged to be normal.

People who saw him cackle in awe, absolutely amazing!


Buku Mahaguru : 219_Kisah Aneh di Nanshan

No comments:

Followers